Weekend Warriors

Busy weekend up until today. I took Friday off and scoured the downstairs of the house. Friday night Avery and I went to a Silpada party/playdate and had a great time but got home really late. Yesterday we were at a pre-holiday party down the road all day. Avery was exhausted from all the activity and was in bed by 7:30! :)

Today is a lazy day. We stayed in our jammies until noon. I made a fire and Avery colored while I read. It was great until the dogs came to the back door filthy and smelly after rolling in deer poop. So I had to do two dog showers and then my own and now I'm back to chillin'.

I might take Avery to see High School Musical 3 later if I feel ambitious.

1 comments:

Dan said...

You know they do that on purpose...roll in poop. They love the resulting shower!!!

Funny stuff.

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template