HydroTrack

Today was my first day on the Hydro Track. It was interesting. The water was to my ribs and when I first walked it felt like walking on the moon. Walking causes more splashing than running which seemed wrong. I did intervals on it, 5 min walking, 5 min running x 2.

It felt to great to be running again even if it was harder due to the resistance of the water. After the first 5 min run the front of my ankle was really sore but by the end of the 5 min walk it felt better and the next 5 minutes of running were pain free. By the time I got home the front was sore again so I iced it good. I will be going on the hydro track once a week for the next two weeks. They think I need at least 3 more weeks of PT before I can get discharged.

Here's a picture of the Hydro Track:






In other news I registered Avery for Kindergarten this morning. I can't believe she'll be starting next fall. Time flies!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

That looks like a lot of fun and a great way to get back in shape while recovering.

Theia said...

Sounds so cool! Hopefully the pain will be less and less each time you use it as you get stronger.

Frankie said...

Very cool Heather! And on the aspect of registering kids for kindergarten, we'll be registering Tyler for kindergarten sometime after the first of the year. Scary how fast they grow.

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template