If you are reading this you better have already voted!

Last night I got everyone lunches ready, laid out all of our clothes and Avery and I took showers so we could get up extra early this morning to make it to the polls. We got there at 6:56 and got out at 7:00. After that we headed to Avery's new preschool and had a very easy transition, believe it or not. Next I had Physical Therapy which went well except I forgot sweats so I could only do stretching, resistance and balancing exercises. Quick drive to work (there was no traffic thanks to the election) and almost got there on time!

6 comments:

Doctor Err said...

i did, i did!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

I got there at 6:58 and out at 7:50!

Stephen said...

I did. Took me about an hour, but it was a friendly crowd. I wonder how many of them are celebrating tonight.

Jen said...

Did Avery help you vote? I LOVE voting with the kids though I do get nervous they're going to push something they shouldn't!

sauconRunner said...

Avery did help. She clicked the red button to finish up. She was so excited about this election, she was trying so hard to stay up last night because she said she didn't want to miss Obama's speech. She fell asleep right before he came out and I couldn't get her back up for anything!!!

Jen said...

That's so sweet Heather! How wonderful we could share such a moment with our children!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template