Junk Yard Dog

Boots O'Malley is definitely a junk yard dog. I am sitting in my living room in front of the open window and hear the dogs outside. I heard growling (like play growling) and look out the window. Boots is dragging the 9 foot plastic drain pipe that is part of the rain gutter across the front yard. I wish I had thought to take a picture before I ran out front to yell at him.

So not only does he eat barbie dolls, polly pockets and molding, he sticks his head in the garbage cans all the time and steals tissues, trys to drink out of the toilets, rolls in deer poop and wrestles drain pipes.

In our townhouse we had a tire that was underneath the back stairs. It was flat from the Envoy. Tiny got a hold of it and loved it. He'd play with it for hours. He was a total junk yard dog! Looks like boots needs a tire too!

Too bad we don't have trees with strong branches. Tiny and Diamond loved ropes tied to trees.

1 comments:

Doctor Err said...

junk yard dogs are the best.
hell.
junk yard PEOPLE are the best....
:)

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template