Speedwork take two

I had my second speedwork session tonight. 3x1600 w/ 1 mile w/u and 1 mile c/d.

Here are my results:

w/u - 11:17
1 - 8:25
.3 recovery - 9:43
2 - 8:45
.3 recovery - 10:51
3 - 8:36
c/d - 11:58 (had to walk some of this carrying Avery who was over playing in the inside field).

I'm pleased. I didn't look at my watch at all and just went out there and gave it my all. I definately pushed really hard the first repeat. I felt like throwing up when I was done so that was a good sign. The second repeat Avery wanted me to stop after the 1st loop so that slowed me down for a second so I could yell over to her that I couldn't stop yet.

I know to the speedy this doesn't look like much but all 3 of these repeats are the fast miles I've run so far so I'm happy.

3 comments:

sneakersister said...

Nice job Heather.

Jen said...

Man I hate those fast people. Except Alexis and Maria. Really I just hate my husband;)

We have to do track sessions with Grace and Avery. Every time I get on the TM Grace has a crisis of monumental proportions--like Cinderella's shoe being stuck. . .

Nice running!

Theia said...

You are doing great! Keep up the good work.

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template