Bring it on!

I am so loving the early morning weather!!!! I had an amazing "easy" run this morning. Easy is in quotes because I didn't take it so easy, although it didn't really feel hard. I figure that is due to the amazing 50 something degree weather and the fact that I did the tempo last night. 5 miles with awesome splits:

10:54
10:44
10:37
10:20
9:39

The last mile is after the crazy hill and I always take it faster because we push so hard up it that once we're over we just fly! This run goes in the books as one of my favorite runs ever.

2 comments:

sneakersister said...

So, why are you afraid to run my pace again?

Jen said...

Isn't this weather perfect? How can you not love running in it! Sounds like a great running week Heather!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template