Slackers Unite

I've been slacking on the blog entries, I know. This past weekend I was in my close friends wedding and that took up my Friday and Saturday which left me completely wiped out on Sunday so I did nothing but watch movies with Avery all day. Yesterday I woke up with a serious sinus migraine and didn't want to see, hear, or type anything. Hopefully tonight I can get some wedding pictures downloaded and posted.

This is a cut back week for me running wise and its much needed. I didn't get in my 7 yesterday due to the head situation but we have Friday off of work so I'll get it in then. I have 4 on tap for today and originally planned on doing it at lunch but there is a 50 minute pilates class at lunch (its typically only 30) so I think I will do that and run the 4 after work. It might have to be on the treadmill or loops through the development with the jogging stroller since Mike will have to go to the hospital as his dad is getting another procedure done today.

Sorry for the boring post. It goes along with my mood.

2 comments:

Theia said...

Your post isn't boring. :) We all have those days.

sneakersister said...

LOL ... you are such a slacker! Give yourself a break woman!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template