Could it be more humid!

So after lasts nights adventure I couldn't get to sleep. Mind was racing, nothing negative but just thinking and thinking which isn't good when its 11 something and you need to get up at 4:45! Woke up at 4:30 and got ready. Soooo tired my stomach hurt. It was way too dark when I left the house at 5 to meet my co-worker at her house. The sun was just coming up at 5:30.

Got to work, dropped off our stuff and hit the road. Since it felt like soup out and I was so tired I decided just to do 3 instead of 4. It ended up being an ok run. I think if I had run at lunch yesterday or earlier I could have been faster this morning. Average pace was 10:38, Average heart rate was 150, max heart rate was 182 (for .17 miles and it was on the killer hill).

I should have done the 4 but I was so glad when I could stop at 3, I was soaked!!!

This was my highest month of running so far, 96.3 miles. If I could have run last week it would have been around 140 :(

1 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't it terrible? I hate running in pea soup!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template