Yesterday

I had a decent run yesterday. It was about 28 degrees out and felt refreshing. I am so not in shape and it's frustrating but when I was done I was glad I didn't do the 2 mile loop I had originally planned. Four miles with Bella. She hasn't run in quite awhile so it was probably a littlemuch for her but she acted like she loved it! She was lazy the rest of the day. Boots gets his turn this weekend.

Can't wait until 4 miles feels like a piece of cake again!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jen Jones said...

Awesome! I wish we could get fit as fast as our puppies, but it comes quick enough!

Maria said...

Keep chipping away at it... go Heather!

Theia said...

Yay for getting back out there! It'll come back quickly; you'll see.

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template