where to start

My job has seriously messed up my life outside work. I haven't been running, I haven't been socializing, I haven't been doing anything in ages. I even forget best friends birthdays!

When I am home I'm exhausted and don't want to do anything. I used to wake up so early during the week and weekends, now I am sleeping in and weekends I barely get out of bed!

I'm in the biggest slump ever I guess. Hopefully it should change soon. There are some changes at work that might give me some relief. The coming month should show me if that's the case.

I'm also going to the doctor to get some blood work done next week. I'm assuming the stress of work has impacted my health but I want to be sure. I've been exhausted since April and my immune system has been so bad. I catch everything and each time I catch one of Avery's colds she's fine in a few days and I'm wrecked for 2 weeks.

Well enough of me complaining. I guess I just feel like explaining why I've been MIA for so long. While I hope to try and get online more and out running more I'm not promising anything.

I miss all my friends if you are out there reading.

3 comments:

Doctor Err said...

we miss you, too. hope the doc finds something to easily fix and that work stress end. i find puppy snuggles fix me right up (since walter has come and is such a snuggle bug, even big proud hank is getting to be a mess!). :)

Maria said...

Miss you too! I hope things slow down soon and you get to enjoy your days, weekends and evenings. Hang in there!

Theia said...

You know I've missed you. Don't sweat the small stuff (like forgetting your BFFAS' bday). Just get well, feel better, and ENJOY life. You said it yourself in your profile. You are truly blessed. You have a husband who adores you, a BEAUTIFUL perfect little girl, two fun pets, a gorgeous home, and friends who love you no matter what. Life really doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Love you tons. Can't wait to see you. xoxox

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template