What a windy day!

I'm so excited its Saturday. It's been such a hectic week and I have really been looking forward to the weekend. Today we have things to do but not too much. Avery and I are going to her friend Lily's for her 4th birthday party. She was from Avery's old Preschool. We got up early this morning and went to the store to get a gift and I ended up buying a black framed cork board and cool brown leather /tweed 3 drawer table to complete my home office. I love target but I spend soooo much there when I go. I got cool colored folders and this cool Alladin plastic coffee/tea thing that has a little basket that you can put your loose tea or coffee in then there is a lever you lower the basket into the hot water. It was $13 and no I didn't exactly need it but I love loose tea and make my own coffee at work so it will get use (probably more than my french press!)

We are having about 40mph winds today so I am not planning on a run. I don't have time anyway, however, I'm so out there tomorrow. Even if for just a short juant. I'm almost 95% sure I won't be running the Lehigh Valley Half or any race in May. I'm ok with the decision. The stars just weren't aligned. More important is my goal to get back to running on a regular basis. I drove by the high school this morning and looked down at the track and saw the hurdles and remembered how much I enjoyed the track workouts last fall (I'm still amazed I'm saying that!)

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I know I intend to.

3 comments:

Doctor Err said...

even though it sucks when you loose some of your running mojo (i'm right there with ya) its good, i think when you get ok with where you are and just hope to get back
enjoy!

sneakersister said...

Heather, I'm not running the LVHM either. Don't sweat it. Bigger and better things lie ahead of us!

Theia said...

I'm the same way with Target! Why is it SO easy to overspend there??

And don't worry about spring races. They will be there next year, and you'll be healthy and ready to attack them then!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template