Trying to get back on track

I'm still trying to get out there! This week will be hard since my coworker is out which leaves a lot of work on my plate. However, this morning I was talking to a friend from the gym and she wants to take up running because her mother was diagnosed with lung cancer and she wants to do a 5k in the fall. I told her I would run with her at lunch so we're planning on meeting up next Monday. I like to run alone but running with someone else motivates you to get out there and not bail.

We shall see.

2 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Running with a friend sounds like a great way to get back on track!

sneakersister said...

I think that running with someone else on your lunch break sounds perfect! Yeah for you both!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template