Overslept

I was up late last night. I overslept, which is probably a good thing. I awoke to a torrential downpour! It's raining harder than I can remember in a long time. Guess that's the Nor'easter we were getting.

I was going to do my run today. The foot was feeling better yesterday and for the first time I didn't limp. Today it feels almost 100%.

I'm going to log on to work early tomorrow morning so I can get off early and head out for my long run.

Avery and I are spending the day in her room watching movies and then if the rain lets up we'll be heading to my mom's for Eggplant Parm tonight. Mike had to go into work today so he won't be home until tonight. After yesterday's birthday party that Avery and I went to and dinner party later that night, we can use a day of doing nothing!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template