Happy Anniversary

Yesterday Mike and I had our 6th wedding anniversary and our 11th year together anniversary. We got married on the date we started dating so its easy to remember! Friday he had a dozen roses delivered to work. They were great, 3 colors, pink, red and this cool yellow-orange.

Yesterday we were planning a fancy dinner and a babysitter for Miss A but ended up taking her with us, going to a new Thai place I wanted to check out and taking Avery to see Fly Me To The Moon in 3D (Avery and my first 3D movie). It was a great day!

This week I'm in training all week, yuk.

3 comments:

Doctor Err said...

skeebah!!! congrats. we got married on the same date. or at least TB tells me we did... I don't keep up with that shit so well....

sneakersister said...

What happened to that romantic dinner out?

Glad you had a good time and Happy Anniversary. Which thai place did you go to? The one at the Promenade?

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun way to spend it. Congrats on 6 years of marriage!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template