6x400 Track workout

I decided I would drop off Avery and my Aunt at a nice shady park near the track. Across the street was the library so they could play in the playground then go to the library after. I left my car there and ran to the track (around .75 miles) and then finished my mile warmup on the track.

I made sure to alternate my direction regularly to hopefully help my hip. I guess I did ok. Looks like I started too fast. I just went out for each 400 as hard as I could. I wish I had gotten 2 miles for my warmup so I was loosened up more before I started but at the same time I figure its good for me to get used to have to push it after a mile.

1m w/u
400-1:48
400-1:50 (this one felt the hardest)
400-1:56
400-1:59 (I knew this one felt too easy)
400-1:56 grrr
400-1:52
1mi c/d

Came home and did a lot of stretching (especially those hips) and used the foam roller.

Tonight I have to go to a training for volunteering at the Lehigh Valley Marathon. Are they teaching us how to hand out water????

2 comments:

Theia said...

Good job! Sub 8s for all of them!! And no pain?

Her Roo-ness said...

that ain't as easy as it looks, yo.
freaking people (like you) are fast!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template