Seriously?

I have either the flu or a really really bad cold, I'm talking fever, chills, aches and pains you name it! WTF!

I really can't afford to take the days off from work but I can barely walk down the stairs so I'm home. My marathon training doesn't start until 8/4 but I was doing so well with the base training I'm really upset I'm missing out on my runs. There is NOOOOO way I could run right now. Like I said, I can't even walk!

Ok, enough feeling sorry for myself. Hopefully it will be gone in a couple days.

1 comments:

librarianchick said...

your base is so solid you will be fine to start your marathon training in a couple weeks even if you take a week off.

Feel better (and I hope you didn't pass it on to me!)

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template