On the mend

Feeling better as of today. Went to the doctors yesterday and she put me on antibiotics. My lungs were clear so I'm ok to run when I feel up to it. Based on how I feel today I think I can try tomorrow.

I did absolutely nothing all weekend but rest, watch movies with Avery and read two books (The Alchemist and Down Came the Rain). The house really needed to be cleaned and laundry put away but I was determined to get better so that meant no activity what-so-ever! (It was kindof nice to have a weekend to veg. The past few have been crazy busy so this was needed).

1 comments:

Jen said...

It always seems wrong to me to get bugs like that in the summer! Glad you're taking it easy. Feel better soon!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template