1st post cold run

Wasn't horrible. The second I started the run my legs shouted in joy. OK, they didn't talk but they felt like they missed moving like that so much! My first two miles were fine except if I took a deep breath it hurt a little. On the two big hills I had to take a 10 second walk break at the top. At the finish I have .75 mile hill I climb (like I said, I live on the top of a mountain). My legs were tired. My pace throughout the run was pretty good so I'm happy. 5 miles done.

Got home and was sweating so bad I jumped right into the shower. I bent down to get the conditioner and on the way up split my head open on the shower door handle. Avery heard me yell and made me stick my head out so she could see if it was bleeding. It was and she proceeded to cry hysterically for me. I tried to tell her I was OK but she was so upset. I got out and had my Aunt look at it and she said it was a nice puncture wound and to see how long it bled for. I cleaned it out and put ice on it. It didn't bleed too long. About 30 minutes later the headache started and is still present hours later. It's all scabbed up now and is going to make doing my hair tomorrow interesting.

If I can get up early tomorrow I'll get 3 or 4 done in the morning. Otherwise I have to try to get it done after work since I have to do a demo at our other branch at 11 and won't have time for my lunchtime run and shower.

1 comments:

Her Roo-ness said...

DAMN!!! Be careful with yourself!

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template