I took the plunge

I had a great run this morning despite the humidity. Kathy and I got started at 6am for 4.1 miles. I wasn't really into it but tomorrow was a rest day so I was just happy to get it done and over with. 15 scheduled for Saturday morning.

Splits:
11:24 (starts somewhat uphill...my Achilles were killing me. NO MORE HIGH WEDGE SANDALS)
10:52
10:07 (big hill on this one)
9:44 (end w/ another hill)

Elevation:

I was so elated with the run since its the fastest I've gone this summer that I took the plunge...

I registered for the Philadelphia Marathon



5 comments:

Frankie said...

Oh sure, just sneak that little tidbit of info in. Best of luck to you Heather! Id love to be back there again this year but not much chance of it happening.

btw, now that I know you have a blog, ill have to check in from time to time =)

librarianchick said...

CONGRATS!!!! And you weren't even drunk!

Theia said...

Yahoooooo!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Yeah Heather!!! Can't wait to track your progress. Fun for you and Jill to run that as your first!

Her Roo-ness said...

damn, mama. That's huge news!!!!
That might give me a reason to try and make it to philly....
xoxo

Copyright © 2008 - sauconRunner - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template